JC2FPS - THE JC2 First Person Mod Download
Working on version 4.0! ETA TBC. Keep checking back.
Will feature new "All inside" version for vehicles, as well as fixes, improvements and perhaps some surprises! Keep an eye out.
The Completely Sober Guide to Installing JC2FPS youtube video now available! For everyone who likes to mock semi-sober people, or can't install the mod. Watch in HD
A big thanks to those involved in making that work
This is the first ever Just Cause 2 Complete-First-Person mod. Now you can enjoy the entire game from the point of view of Rico, experiencing the intense thrills, action and adventure like never before! Explore the beautiful island, and cause chaos with your own two hands with this game-transforming mod. Panau never seemed so real.....
Even compatible with the Superman Flying mod v4 by powerslave212 (included, if you wish, as an option)
Well over 100 hours have gone into tweaking every little detail to make this mod as perfect and professional as the game engine will allow. An entirely new vehicles first person mod has been invented, putting the others to shame and going where no other has gone before - to ALL boats and ALL planes! All other aspects of the game are first person: parachuting, swimming, diving, reeling, hanging, running, shooting, crouching...it goes on and on! Well over 80 cameras adjusted with love, new cameras created from scratch to bring you the definitive, and only Just Cause 2 First Person Mod: JC2FPS by Kaii.This mod is free for all, and I do not intend to make any money from copyright materials - nor do I deserve any money whatsoever for anything to do with Just Cause 2, but if you wish to donate to me, personally, out of the goodness of your heart then you are more than welcome to!
Download the "JC2FPS v3.0 by Kaii.rar" archive and extract it (anywhere). Follow ALL the instructions inside. They are simple, but must be followed exactly for the mod to work. Don't worry, you can't break your game or your computer by installing this!
Unfortunately this mod does not allow you to switch between 1st and 3rd person cameras in game (except for vehicles). It is just used to change the game. To uninstall, simply remove the files you added when you installed. You can reinstall whenever you want, depending on your mood.
- Updates for v3.0
- Fixed issue with the parachute camera in the "Normal" versions. Camera now identical to Prof_Farnsworth's first person parachuting mod.
- Crosshair now visible while flying in "Superman" versions, so you can aim and grapple properly.
- Revolutionary new (optional) "3rd-person stunt cameras" version now included for testing. All versions of the mod can now be replaced with an identical version with the exception that the stunt cameras are now 3rd person. By popular demand, you can now watch Rico ride the wings of a jet plane or dangle from the roof of a moving car, as normal.
- If you missed any previous updates, see the Update-History in this one to see what is new! (previous versions not required!)
-note I cannot reply on this page, it wont let me -
- Please leave feedback, comments, questions and requests on the forum page (your opinion is vital for perfecting the mod):
Please go to the forum if you need a reply from me
Looking for translators for the instruction files!
If you are willing to translate the installation instructions into your language, please join the forum, contact me there via private message and I will give you the correct text to translate. Much appreciated!
- Submitted By:
- Submitted On:
- 24 May 2012
- File Size:
- 1.97 Kb
- File Version:
- File Author:
- Submitted On:
- 12 Jul 2011